itaru/taku/COL. is a multi-diciplinary partnership led by Itaru Yamamoto and Taku Inagaki.
The studio, based in Yokohama / Tokyo, was founded in 2018, and has won multiple design competitions / awards since its establishment.
"COL." stands for "Collaboratives", a concept that expresses our studio's philosophy of how collaboration and multi-disciplinary approach is quint-essential for creating novelty in our era.
The studio engages in a wide variety of fields ranging from product design, architecture to urban design.
- 1st Prize : Daitokentaku Architecture Competition 2016
- 2nd Prize : Central Glass International Architecture Competition 2015
- Honorable Mention : Central Glass International Architecturer Competition 2016
- JA 111 Living Together "Izumi Project"
- 住宅特集 2018年11月号 「家びらき」 "いづみ tea & bar+GAZEBO"
1987 Born in Yokohama, Japan
2002-2006 Resided in Oxford, UK
2011 Keio University, B. Arch
2014 University of Tokyo, Master Degree
2011-12 Tomorrow’s Opportunities in architecture
2012-15 Riken Yamamoto & Field Shop Co., Ltd.
2016-18 Assistant professor at Tokyo Metropolitan University
1987 Born in Japan
1994-2002 Resided in Portland, Oregon / Long Island, NY / Dallas, TX, USA
2010 University of Tokyo, B. Arch
2011 Technical University of Lisbon (AUSMIP Program)
2013 University of Tokyo, Master Degree
2013-17 Yamashita Sekkei Inc.